Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.185 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,919 Дин. (3,835 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)