Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.252 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,855 Дин. (2,897 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)