Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.170 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,586 Дин. (Php35,752) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (37 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)