Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.001 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,724 Дин. (Php32,840) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)