Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.010 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,513 Дин. ($b5,564) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (27 minutes ago)