Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.432 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,789 Дин. ($b4,351) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (27 minutes ago)