Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.931 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,693 Дин. ($b6,885) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)