Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.043 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,492 Дин. ($b4,735) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)