Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.866 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,278 Дин. ($b6,716) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)