Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.080 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 71,244 Дин. ($b4,724) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)