Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.522 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,607 Дин. ($b6,574) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)