Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.872 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,295 Дин. (2,665 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)