Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33355 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,418 Дин. (247,097 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)