Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.538 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,143 Дин. (7,985 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)