Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.505 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,830 Дин. (11,110 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)