Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.452 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,702 Дин. (8,199 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)