Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.413 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,226 Дин. (11,323 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)