Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.564 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,880 Дин. (10,280 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)