Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.835 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,399 Дин. (7,974 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)