Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.897 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,184 Дин. (7,542 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)