Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00695 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,020 Дин. (Rp 12,802,040) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)