Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,434 Дин. (Rp 11,968,920) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)