Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00677 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,439 Дин. (Rp 13,362,796) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)