Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,812 Дин. (Rp 12,638,874) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)