Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.495 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,102 Дин. (ARS $15,623) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)