Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.867 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 207% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 230,570 Дин. (€1,861) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)