Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.720 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,423 Дин. (руб 33,966) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)