Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.256 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,616 Дин. (GH₵3,322) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)