Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.797 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 309% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 331,957 Дин. (GH₵11,942) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)