Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,925 Дин. (26,590 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)