Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.309 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,039 Дин. (29,023 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)