Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.716 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,498 Дин. (S/. 2,507) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)