Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.402 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,032 Дин. (S/. 2,875) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)