Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.394 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,964 Дин. (﷼ 2,894) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)