Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,100 Дин. (﷼ 33,597,858) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (23 minutes ago)