Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04243 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,369 Дин. (1,517,207 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)