Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.148 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,183 Дин. (3,737 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)