Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.605 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,679 Дин. (2,886 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)