Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.657 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,956 Дин. (3,361 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)