Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.863 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,611 Дин. (8,586元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)