Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09217 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,850 Дин. (₩1,321,956) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)