Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09034 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,309 Дин. (₩1,165,655) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)