Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10215 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,627 Дин. (₩1,386,405) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)