Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.499 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,484 Дин. (1,060 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)