Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,064 Дин. (元6,039) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (38 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)