Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.785 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,847 Дин. (E£ 12,247) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)