Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,556 Дин. in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)