Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.086 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,118 Дин. (1,433 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)