Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.373 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 172% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 203,869 Дин. (EC$4,811) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)