Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.750 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 68% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,451 Дин. (EC$3,425) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)