Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,345 Дин. (₨55,834) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)