Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.807 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 123% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 181,200 Дин. (10,781 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (43 minutes ago)