Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.940 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,426 Дин. (7,116 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)