Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,527 Дин. (8,998 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)