Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.586 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,802 Дин. (1,473 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)