Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37790 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,927 Дин. (256,490 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)