Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.030 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,245 Дин. ($1,022) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)