Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 103.840 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,464 Дин. ($1,025) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)