Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,038 Дин. ($1,008) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)