Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34807 RSD / NGN *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,383 Дин. (222,317 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (25 minutes ago)