Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36679 RSD / NGN *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,824 Дин. (212,178 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)