Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.684 RSD / BYN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,808 Дин. (1,149 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)