Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.480 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,949 Дин. (1,140 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)