Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.312 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,697 Дин. (1,401 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (37 minutes ago)