Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.926 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,841 Дин. (41,449 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)