Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.925 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,205 Дин. (43,213 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)