Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,895 Дин. (78,189 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)