Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.328 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,223 Дин. (13,084 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)