Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.273 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 125% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 157,266 Дин. (13,951 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)