Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.972 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 187,563 Дин. (14,459 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)