Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.078 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,495 Дин. (4,768TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)