Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.794 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,275 Дин. (3,060TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)