Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.463 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,417 Дин. (₨46,772) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)