Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.871 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,170 Дин. (2,980TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)