Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02410 RSD / KHR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,785 Дин. (3,932,938 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)