Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.184 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,703 Дин. (RM3,349) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (32 minutes ago)