Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,233 Дин. (₨108,600) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 1 hour ago)