Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,900 Дин. (₨89,051) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)