Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,140 Дин. (₨107,670) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)