Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,359 Дин. (₨117,710) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)