Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,742 Дин. (₨107,514) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)