Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.116 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,249 Дин. (₨107,796) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)