Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,923 Дин. (₨113,786) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)