Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,416 Дин. (₨109,277) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)