Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29904 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 43,636 Дин. (145,924 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)