Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31688 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 47,172 Дин. (148,866 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)