Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 49,559 Дин. (元3,115) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)