Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,945 Дин. (﷼ 27,831,555) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)