Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,589 Дин. (﷼ 32,762,343) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)