Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.282 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,819 Дин. (元4,961) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)