Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.790 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,427 Дин. (元5,284) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)