Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.675 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,467 Дин. (元6,325) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)