Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.243 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,246 Дин. (元7,364) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)