Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.766 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,352 Дин. (7,677元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)