Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.768 RSD / AED
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 173% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 204,732 Дин. (Dirham 6,445) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)