Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.762 RSD / AED
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,465 Дин. (Dirham 4,735) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)