Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 28.377 RSD / AED
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 96% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,075 Дин. (Dirham 5,042) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)